Today I asked Jeeves to cancel all my appointments, I needed to just relax because my life is so busy. I took time out to do some housework and by housework I mean I got my maid Maria to do it.
I'm a bit worried about my relationship with Hayley, it feels as though she is avoiding me. I mean I know I have been in Italy but she hasn't called me and it seems like she's bored of me or something. I will have to win her over with a nice little gift, its her birthday soon and I have already made plans to buy her an island, however I think I may need to give her a small gift as well, perhaps that 150k diamond she was talking about..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Master Woods I am glad you had a good rest, meanwhile I have organised the opening of your new hotel in Dubai and made arrangements for the King of Swaziland to have luncheon with you on friday. Jeeves.
ReplyDeleteYour girl is lucky to have you, Sir
ReplyDelete