Sunday, August 30, 2009

Man in the little red dress.

Today I had organised lunch with some of the gentlemen from the Trillionairres Club, Micheal, Steven S, and Paul. Micheal is the CEO of a major mining company in Australia, he owns the largest iron ore mine in Central Australia and he owns an A-League Soccer team. Steven is a movie director who was has been involved in countless movie productions and has met absolutley everyone famous. Micheal's story is slightly odd, he is a multi-qullionaire yet will never say where his money came from. Needless to say he owns a fleet of private helicopters and owns a private jet.
He was trying to talk me into investing into Atlantic Algae Farming, aparently its big money and Atlantic Algae is hot on the market right now. Then he asked me if I wanted to buy a watch, opening his jacket to reveal golden Rolex and Tissot watches pinned inside. I declined, so then he pulled out a pile of Pokemon cards from his pocket. "Wanna trade?" he said, "Look I've got a shiny Charizard!"
I guess thats how he makes his money.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, this is a male class member. I too like wearing little red dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have another business proposal mate, how about Syrian Shrimp Farming, I hear theres a huge market for shrimp right now, and you cant get 'em any cheaper than in Syria. Aparrently the locals are friendly too.

    ReplyDelete