I have not written in the last two days as I had to rush to Italy, where my designer jet has just been built. I had to sign some papers and then the jet was mine. I went to the Private Jet Club to show off my new toy, which I bought to show Hayley around the islands for her to choose which one she wants. Its a beauty, the Falcon 20 with White Leather and Light wooden Interior with a white carpet throughout. And it flies like a dream.
This afternoon I will be meeting with my gorgeous mistress Hayley, for a short lunch and a visit to Louis Vuitton. I need some new shoelaces. I hope she wont get too bored.
Tonight Hayley has some girls night on in The Mansion so I have to ask Jeeves to organise that.. She wants a strawberries themed night. Anyway business calls so until next time.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You gave away my suprise, now I know what you're getting me! Silly. Now I want something else. How about Iceland? Can you buy me all of Iceland? I think the country is bankrupt now so it will be affordable. Thay have volcanos and polarbears! How about it baby?
ReplyDelete