Monday, September 28, 2009

A great blog of note?

the A-league blog, most amazing thing I have ever read!
Amazing sports news.
I am interested in buying a soccer team so this blog particularly interests me.
Its very rare to find such a talented and knowlegable writer. His writing has inspired me to buy an A-League soccer team, so I can be as cool as Russel Crowe, all the ladies will love that.
"Oh hey ladies, I own AC Milan. Wanna party in my mansion later?"
"Oooh Steeve, you're the man!"
I can see it all now.
Not that I need a soccer team to impress the ladies, I am already dripping with pheremones and all the ladies are drawn to me like I'm a chocolate man.

3 comments:

  1. You should consider putting shares in LA Galaxy or AC Milan, we'd be happy to have you as part of out team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'd be a very interesting man, Holly.

    ReplyDelete